India and its neighboring South East Asian countries have emerged as the manufacturing giant for global textile and apparel business. Thus, the region lead by India offers enormous opportunities to source textile raw materials, find new partners, strengthen the supply chain, product innovation and exchange of ideas. This necessitates a platform for adequate interaction among buyers and sellers as well as with the peers to Discover, Collaborate and Prosper in the trade.
Indian Textile Sourcing Exhibition (ITS Exhibition) will be the platform to converge the entire supply chain partners for three day extravaganza at the erstwhile ‘Manchester of East‘ – Ahmedabad.
ITS Exhibition aims at meeting industry needs and promotes Gujarat as the Global Textile Sourcing Hub. Scheduled from 5-8th December 2019 in Gandhinagar at the outskirts of Ahmedabad, ITS Exhibition is going to be a true marketplace for global textile and apparel industry.
OBJECTIVES OF ‘ITS EXHIBITION’
- To Create Markets For Textile Manufacturers
- To Establish GUJARAT As “The Global Textile Sourcing Hub” For Textiles & Clothing
- To Link Textile Manufacturers to Global Supply Chain Concepts and Practices
- To Assist The Textile Sourcing Community To Discover New Suppliers
- Display Entire Range Of Textile Raw Materials
- Response from entire value chain till fashion and retail
- Generate high volume of business, enquiries and partnerships
- Stimulate sourcing and discovery of new supply chain partners
- Participation by leading suppliers, brands, buyers and Media’s